Bangkok Guide - 2016 20th. Edition
The Essential Guide to Living in Bangkok
Get lost between the covers and DISCOVER everything you need to know about moving to and living in Bangkok!
Plus! Free laminated Bangkok Map and Survival Thai Language Guide
The most comprehensive guide to living in Bangkok researched and written by expatriates, for newcomers and long term residents of the city.
- Fully updated and revised
- Unbiased, tried and tested recommendations
- Researched and written by over 100 Bangkok experts
- Easy to navigate, fully indexed
- The logistics and legalities of moving to Thailand
- Finding a home and getting settled
- Hospitals, doctors, and staying healthy in Bangkok
- Schools and adult education
- Living in Bangkok with babies and children
- Hairdressers, tailors, accountants, repair shops and more
- Comprehensive shopping guide
- Clubs, sports and activities for all ages
- Volunteer opportunities
- Exploring Bangkok and beyond
The Bangkok Guide includes: Bangkok Guide Telephone Directory, Survival Thai Language Guide and fully laminated Bangkok Guide Map highlighting many of the places listed.
Every baht received by ANZWG from the sale of each Bangkok Guide will be channelled into ANZWG welfare projects. ANZWG welfare donates to selected charities in Thailand with an emphasis on underprivileged women and children.
Large format 26 x 18.5 cm., 1.4 kg.
Australian-New Zealand Women's Group
For delivery outside Thailand please go to